- We are committed to providing healthcare with dignity, kindness and fairness. We believe in treating the whole person, not just a disease or illness.
- We promote education to empower patients and community members to make informed health decisions.
- We value the special way our patients are connected to their families, communities and traditions and seek to promote well-being through those bonds.
- We are committed to providing high-quality, patient-centered and comprehensive primary care in a setting that is welcoming and responsive to the cultural, language and health needs of the communities we serve.
- We extend the depth and reach of our programs and services through collaboration with our community partners.
- We nurture leadership and capacity within the communities we serve to promote health and wellness and to successfully navigate the healthcare system.
- We strive to earn our patients’ trust and respect each and every day.
- No one is denied services regardless of ability to pay.
All of us at CHP are deeply grateful to our patients for enriching our lives each and every day with their knowledge, generosity and hopefulness. Our patients inspire us to continue the work that we do.