CHP has been a HRSA grantee for over four decades, and currently serves 8,000 patients annually through our six primary health care sites in northern and central Illinois.
CHP offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to bring new perspectives to meeting the health care needs of our target populations. We are looking for an organizational leader who:
• Nurtures a positive working rapport with CHP’s senior management, clinic leaders, and CHP’s patient-majority Board of Directors
• Is guided by CHP’s strategic goals, mission and core values
• Assures that CHP fulfills all HRSA requirements, including target numbers of patients and services to be provided annually within CHP’s Scope of Project
• Promotes collaboration within the organization and with community partners
• Advanced degree in public/community health and/or health care business-related field, or equivalent in years of senior level health care experience.
• Proven experience in a senior management role with a strong understanding of not-for-profit finance
• Strong collaborative/networking skills
• First hand knowledge of health service operations
• First hand knowledge of FQHC program requirements
• Experience identifying and securing private and public funding.
• Experience working effectively with multi-cultural teams and target populations
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish highly desirable
The ideal candidate will also advance our high quality of healthcare, maintain and build key collaborative relationships, nurture staff satisfaction and effectiveness, and be an effective advocate for the communities and populations we serve.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please submit a letter of introduction and resume to CHP’s Board President, Susana Castro, RN, MS, at firstname.lastname@example.org and Barbara Sacco, BA, PHR, Human Resources Director, at email@example.com .
Please visit www.chpofil.org for more information about Community Health Partnership of Illinois, an equal opportunity employer.